Tutorial – Direkt link backpack
The Intinor Direkt Link backpack leads the way in delivering reliable bonded connectivity on the move anywhere you need to be – from the icy wastes of Alaska to the desert sun of Dubai!
Join Daniel Lundstedt and the team as they demonstrate the advanced technologies and ease of use of the Direkt Link backpack.
Making the Direkt Link backpack stand out are features like:
- 2x SDI and 2x HDMI inputs, with optional NDI inputs
- optional extra software encoders for up to four cameras on a single backpack
- HDMI output for return video
- multi-destination, point-to-point streaming, with no cloud latency
- Intinor’s unique Bifrost reliable transport
- ultra-low end-to-end latency, below 0.5 seconds
- 2, 4 or 8 modems and SIMs
- Wifi client and hot spot
- four-wire talkback and IFB
- VPN for data applications like remote control of PTZ cameras
- built-in video mixer
- integral graphics for overlays, logo insertion and PNG uploads.