Solutions for remote production
Remote production, otherwise known as REMI (Remote Integration model) or at-home-production is a growing trend in the broadcast industry. Like we say in Sweden, a loved child has many names!
This type of broadcast workflow involves content captured live at a remote location while production is performed in the “home” or main studio base.
Production companies and broadcasters are looking for ways to cut cost, utilize staff capacity, increase production workflow and create more live content.
On this page we will showcase some of the most important features that the Direkt-series can offer you.
The basis is easy right, video inputs from venue – transport over internet – output video at home.
Cost-efficient, robust, reliable, easy to use and good for the environment!
Features that makes a difference!
- Bifrost reliable transport, network bonding
- Combine SDI / NDI inputs and outputs to fit your needs
- Heimdall (2, 4 or 8x 4g-modems)
- ISS – Intinor stream statistics
- Return video (BRT-in or SRT/TCP-pull)
- Least cost management
- Stream synchronisation (NTP)
- 4-wire talkback and IFB
- Unique features for bonding KA-sat with 4g, wifi and fixed internet
- Web-based video mixer and Router panel
- VPN for remote control of PTZ and more