Quiet and powerful – why compromise?
Intinor Direkt link compact mobile is used for high quality live broadcast over the internet. It encodes audio and video to MPEG4 AVC (H264) or optional HEVC (H265) and can send streams directly to different receivers including Intinor Direkt receiver, Direkt router and directly to CDNs for web TV or distribution. With latency down to 0,5 seconds and NTP stream synchronisation this is the perfect solution for remote production.
Digital video inputs:
- 2x SDI (HD/SD) with embedded audio (8 audio channels)
- 2x 4G standard (Option to add Heimdall lite for more modems)
- Wifi client and hot-spot
- 1x RJ45 gigabit Ethernet
- 1x RJ45 2.5 gigabit Ethernet
- Bifrost™ (Bifrost Reliable Transport)
- Extra software encoders
- Return video
- VPN for remote control of PTZ and similar.
- And much more..