We are immensely proud that Intinor has been recognised as a Di Gasell Company by the Di Gasell Survey for 2022, which tracks the most successful companies across Sweden.
For the last 15 years, the Di Gazelle Prize has been the benchmark for elite companies, recognising growth, speed, agility and flexibility. With less than 1% of Swedish companies meeting the stringent criteria of at least doubling its turnover, if you compare the first and last financial year of the four-year investigation period.
Intinor is privileged to be recognised in this way, it shows that we are meeting a real need from customers and underlines our continued innovation in line with the changing needs of the market.
“So proud to have joined such a skilled team. To be recognised as a Di Gasell company is a huge accomplishment and it’s all thanks to our great team”, says Lina Zackrisson, CEO at Intinor AB.
A Gazelle company has:
- A net turnover that exceeds SEK 10 million, according to the latest annual report.
- At least ten employees, according to the latest annual report.
- At least doubled its turnover, if you compare the first and last financial year of the 4-year period.
- Increased its turnover every year for the last three years.
- A positive overall operating result for the last four financial years.
- Essentially grown organically, not through acquisitions or mergers.
- Healthy finances.
Intinor develops its own products and solutions. Intinor has customers ranging from small production companies to major television stations. After over 15 years in the industry, Intinor offers solutions for remote productions, remote commentary, esports, news gathering, sports and much more. Intinor aims to deliver the best and most comprehensive solutions for high quality live video over the internet. For more information, visit https://intinor.com